Thursday, February 5, 2009

From a WGF Workshop Grad

It's me your old student Jose Hernandez from Hollywood High. I remember you told me to let you know about everything. S___ is a great editing teacher, thank you for introducing him to me.

Let me tell you that Hollywood High is doing the yearbook in a DVD and guess what? I am the one in charge of it. So far I am the best camera operador, we shoot events or films, I edit them, and not only that I am the producer of every single film, I get to choose who to hire to shoot, who to hire as a grip, and all the rest.

Right now we are working in a cooking show and we are going to publish it to an organization that gives awards to the best High School cooking show been film.

Oh I almost forgot, let me tell you that I am getting certify by the Apple company of computers as a professional Movie Editor on Final Cut Pro. I am taking classes by an Apple Certified Trainer, and hopefully I'll get certify by the end of March.

I am also President of the Cinema Club at Hollywood High, and I am applying to CSUN to become a great Movie Editor and then become a Movie Director.

I'm sorry I wrote a lot to you this time. I hope I receive a note from you back. I have to say that thanks to you I've been able to do all this, you planted a seed on me, you opened the lock, again thank you so much.

With Joy, Jose Hernandez.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article. Excellent entry! I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.
---------------------------------
Dissertation Writing Help