Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Actress - Stefany Northcutt

"When I leave the workshop I always feel so fulfilled. It's a feeling I would love to say happens at the end of every performance of mine, however, that would be a lie. It's rare. I'm unsure of the specific reason on why I'm so fulfilled by the experience so, I'll just go down the list of things that I love about being a part of the workshop: when the magic of 'getting into' the scene I'm acting begins to happen & It's the first time I've even read the scene...it's THAT cold, reminds me there's still magic in me & revives my confidence in my self as an actress; how the kids receive their applause for writing their script when they stand & the blush begins to cross their face; the brightness in their eyes; the stories from their imaginations or life are really THAT good; their laughter; the opportunity to perform a wide range of diverse characters; meeting new people; seeing Adam & Kendell again; watching Adam & Kendell in their 'element'. It's very clear to me that Adam & Kendall genuinely love doing the workshop and are sincerely happy to see the scripts come alive. Whatever the reason or reasons, I love being a part of it and hope to be a part of it for a long time!"

www.stefanynorthcutt.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stefany, you're such a delight to work with. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of your acting. You can't give so much of yourself and not be rewarded. Those kids are the lucky ones to have such a talented actress freely making their writings come to life. Keep up the good work, more & more people are recognizing how talented you really are. By the way, love your new project...checked it out on your website. VERY cool!