Thursday, April 23, 2009

Derick McConico, Crenshaw High School Student

April 2009, to instructor Fred Rappaport:

Hi Fred, this is Derick McConico and I was involved in one of your WGF workshops about 2-3weeks ago. I must say that I had a lot of fun working with you and others from the program. It helped me tell a story that some people might not relate to unless they can go through it. I learned to write a screenplay and format it in a way that didn’t make me mad and want to give up. I think this program has a positive effect on kids that want to be someone and not follow the negative stuff around them.

2 comments:

james said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
................................
term paper help-Essay Writing Help

Dissertation Help said...

I love your blog so much, and there are just some differences with others'. Hope there will be more wonderful things in your blog. Happy every day!
-----------------------------
Dissertation Help